Friday, April 1, 2011

It's Friday! Do you know what that means???

OMG! 3 days till my last Taxol treatment!!! It's a start of a fun weekend! Today I went to get my bloodwork done to make sure my count is up for treatment! I told my nurse not to call me if it's bad! Im coming anyway LOL!

You guys I can't believe it! I can't believe it's finally here! I know I have a long road ahead of me & it's really not over over but for me it's such a success! In October when I started chemo I cried asking Cory to please call my doctor and tell her I can't do this! It was too much. Nausea, hair loss, fatigue, leg pain, emotional & physical toll on body but guess what???? I FREAKING DID IT!!! I did it with 2 kids, A husband, working, ministry & school plus LIFE in itself! I just shake my head at disbelief that I conquered the one thing that I was most afraid of!

When I was first diagnosed I said "as long as I don't have to have chemo I can do this, just please don't let me have to do chemo". I thought for sure I was not capable of this! When I heard the news that I begged not to hear "chemo is needed" I couldn't breathe. I cried & cried. My family, friends & family just held me saying "it's going to be ok" and I just thought they were crazy!

But they were right! Praise God! I got through it and I only give Glory to one Person and that is my savior Jesus Christ! Without Him I would not have gotten through this as well as I have!

Be prepared for Monday! It's going to be a party!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment