Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fundraiser UPDATE

Hey Everyone! A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU to everyone that came out to support our family at the Fundraiser on Saturday. We raised $3000 which covers 16 chemo treatments! I have a total of 33 left so Im halfway there. I am so thankful that I do not have to worry about that financial burden for the next 16 treatments! Thank you!!

Thank you to Sheer Bliss Salon for VOLUNTEERING their time and doing this for our family.

They are still doing a 50/50 raffle and donating a proceeds of services when you mention GABBEE at your appointment! This will help pay for the remainder of my treatments!

I can't say enough to that will allow you to know how grateful we are! I wish Thank you was enough but its not.

Thank you to all the business that donated items to be auctioned off! Thank you to everyone that walked in and donated to our family! Just all around THANK YOU!

Cards will be going out soon! I want to personally thank each and everyone of you!

With Love,
Gabbee

No comments:

Post a Comment