Friday, January 7, 2011

Im going home!!!!

I just realized I haven't updated in a few days, so I was excited to update that I get to go home tomorrow!!! Yay! Praise God! I woke up feeling very cranky and emotional so I called my doctors and they gave me the ok to go home, but I still needed to avoid contact with Bella until her last few pox scap over. She's close, she might even be scabbed by the morning.

 Not that I don't love my sister, but there is no place like home. There is no sound as sweet as your own children. There is no place like your own bed and your own routine. I have missed my husband and kids so much. Tonight we took a ride and had dinner in the park, had hot cocoa and I hugged my husband and Isaac. (Still need to keep my distance with Bella) but I blew her tons of kisses.

As we were riding around in the golf cart, Isaac and Bella were talking in the background and I said to Cory "Oh man how I missed those voices"

Keeping me away from home is pure torture for me. Its just not right. My place is to be in my home.

So, my house is being cleaned by my cleaning lady AKA my 12 year old niece and Cory is washing sheets and blankets and then I am COMING HOME. Do you know my plan for tomorrow night? Sitting on the couch, maybe playing some Wii and watching a movie. Then after the kids go to bed, I am going to cuddle with my husband in my comfy bed.

YAY YAY YAY!!!

P.S. I have some exciting news coming soon. Look out for it!
P.S.S. I also have a big fundraiser Kicking off next week. I will be emailing out information on how to support Team Gabbee. Hint...(BRAND NEW GAS BARBEQUE UP FOR RAFFLE)

No comments:

Post a Comment