Saturday, January 29, 2011

Taxol & Me

I dont even have the energy to get all deep in my post. I simply want to update you on my health status and the new treatment that I had on Wednesday and ask for prayer.

It was 9 hours of chemo. It was insane. It was exhuasting too. I was so tired and emotionally drained. Wednesday wasn't too bad, just tired, Thursday was Ok, again just tired and weak but no pain. Friday I started to feel "different" I can't put my finger on it, but I think it was just "coming" but I wasn't sure what to feel. I was super emotional and my energry lasted about 20 minutes then I was on the couch. I was able to make Isaac's Bday Cake with the help of my sister who has been by side for the past two days. Im so thankful for her and my family. Taxol is different than BIG RED, but when you are on CHEMO you should NEVER BE ALONE and my family made sure that wasn't going to happen. THANK YOU!

Last night, I started to feel some aches around my abdomen, almost like cramps, which then moved down my legs. I took some ibprofun & my nighty night pill and went to sleep. This morning, its here and I pray it goes away. Today is Isaac's Birthday and I planned a full day. This is where being a mom comes before any pain you are feeling. The thought of leaving my bed and going to take him out for the day makes me want to cry. I already had a meltdown with Cory as he left for work. Cory is working, till 3 and so my mom will be coming with me to help make the day great for Isaac and easy on me.

I just ask for prayer. My heart is for my son right now. I don't want to be the one to ruin it for him. Pray that I can get through this day and provide him with a great Birthday regardless of how Im feeling and pray this pain subsides forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment