Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Answered Prayers for INSURANCE

Thank you all so much for adding me to your prayer list last night and today. God answered those prayers and once again I fit the "O Ye of Little Faith" category. Last night I fell asleep in tears and woke up at 4:30am with my mind racing and my heart heavy. I spent time in prayer and at one point I said to God "I just feel so weak and troubled I don't even have the motivation to ask for help" I love being honest with God.

At about 9:30am I put a second call into my oncologist office to speak with the biller hoping she can help me figure out what to do during my "spenddown" month. I left a message for her and she called me back. Here is basically how the conversation went.

"Gabbee this is Terri.  I got your message and before I even start to explain how the process will happen I want you to know that you dont have a thing to worry about. My job is to make sure that you are covered with all of your treatment and prescriptions when insurance lapses. You will hit your $6000 very quickly and you will not have to pay a dime out of pocket for medication or prescription because we will take care of you and work it out so that you have all of your medication regardless of your coverage. I will take care of all your bills and send it to the insurance until you meet your spenddown and when this happens again in 6 months, we will do the same thing. We want you to enjoy your Christmas and not to worry about a thing" PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My response to her was this "Terri, I have had a team of people praying for this answer. Thank you so much for your help and for delivering this message to me today so that I can enjoy the week with my family and not have to worry about my treatment. Tonight I can sleep and allow my mind to be at peace."


I was so thankful for her call. I was reminded once again how little faith I have. We worry because we are human but Jesus has never failed me before, and He isn't going to start now. Then He isn't who He says He is.

More pics to come.


Thank you so much for all your prayers! I was able to enjoy the rest of my day today and even got to see the Nutcracker today with Bella, My mom, sister, niece and friend Amy. I got dressed up, wore my wig and beautified myself. LOL. It was a great day. God is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment