Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Chemo Week Again!

Hi Everyone,

Lots of people ask how they can help during chemo week. I go in for my 3rd treatment on Wednesday and am usually down till Monday before I am up and doing "mommy chores" again. I have a few people scheduled to "babysit" me and the kids while Cory is at work because my energy level is at zero.I just wanted to remind everyone of our FoodTidings website where you can sign up to bring a meal. Also if you want to bring a frozen meal we can save it for a later date, that works too! This is a HUGE help for us as cooking is the furthest from our minds.

http://www.foodtidings.com/SignUp.aspx?ScheduleGuid=86af6aab-b353-4f7c-a359-13c751220f5c

If you have trouble signing up, please email Rachelle at theedfam5@yahoo.com and she can fill in the date for you. We love and appreciate anything that is brought to us. (Except fish) LOL. :)

Thank you again for your support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment