Monday, December 6, 2010

Busy Weekend Before Round 3

This weekend was packed with tons of Christmas Cheer! I was really looking forward to this weekend since I have chemo on Wednesday and will be "down" for a few days. I take the days I have energy and really utulize them for family time. Its super important to me. I have tons of pics to share.

First...Friday night was the Florence Parade of Lights. We had our Youth Group participate in a Nativity Float to represent the real meaning of Christmas. They did a great job! Im thankful for their hearts and the leaders hearts as well. Here are some pics of this event.


Mosaic's Jr High and High School Students ready for the Nativity Float 2010

Great Job!

So Cool! Thanks Everyone that had a hand in this!

Amy & I

Cant see because Florence FD did an awesome job on the lights but Isaac is on top of the truck. LOL


Then On Sunday we had our 3rd Annual Church Christmas Banquet. This is such a great night. A prime rib dinner, amazing desert, roasting marshmellows, music, hayrides and good times with friends and family. I wore my wig tonight for the special occasion. At first, I was having hot flashes and was SUPER CRANKY to have all this hair on my head LOL...but as it got colder, I learned to appreciate the hair on my head until another hot flash came in and off the wig came before we even got to the car to go home. LOL Pics below.


Bagby Family 2010


Cory and Me. This was when I was hot and cranky. Can you tell? LOL

Mom and Joe. We were blessed that he was there and healthy enough to enjoy the occasion.

Me, My mom and my sister.

Bella and Me on the Hayride.

Amy, Me and Maddie around the campfire.

Cheeeeeeese!!!

Hope, Lisette, Joy, Cory and Me.

My little man Isaac.

Me and My sister.


We had a great weekend! Im so blessed to have had the energy and good health to enjoy it! Although Im about to endure chemo again on Wednesday (which I hate), I praise God for the time I have had with my family & Friends this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment