Thursday, December 2, 2010

Staten Island Fundraiser A COMPLETE SUCCESS!

A BIG THANK YOU to The Marina Cafe & F2K Entertainment for putting on this fundraiser and contributing to its Success. I also want to thank Diana Jaconetti for having the heart and passion to put this on for me. With everyone's support we raised $820.00!!!!! How awesome is that!!! Thank you so much for your support during this journey in my life.

Marina Cafe, Staten Island NY

F2K Entertainment!

Diana friends since Jr. High School. Im forever Grateful!



Thank you again for everyone that had a hand in this! My husband told me last night that we need to make sure that after chemo, we make a special visit to NY to thank everyone! I can't wait for that day! May God Bless each and everyone of you as you have blessed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment