Thursday, November 11, 2010

"All your protection under one roof"

I wanted to give a shout out to my American Family Agent Ty Schraufnagel here in Anthem area. Ty is supporting TEAM GABBEE by making a monetary donation for every Anthem Neighbor that stops by the office and mentions TEAM GABBEE by the end of the year!

Thank Ty!!!

Cory and I have never had good insurance. Just the basic to get us by. After Cory's recent car accident, we realized that getting cheap car insurance was not worth it when it comes to my family. Immediately after Cory got into the accident, we contacted Ty to discuss options for car insurance. We evaluated our situation and realized not only do we need just car insurance, but  life insurance and other protection as well. I thank God everyday that we got life insurance before I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. He met with us for over an hour and was completely honest with us and really listened to our needs. Ty is not only our American Family agent but a friend.

If you are interested in contacting Ty check out the postcard below. And if you do...don't forget to mention TEAM GABBEE in support of my journey!





No comments:

Post a Comment