Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Looking for Help

Hi All,

As you seen in my earlier post, there will be a fundraiser in my name in NY on Tuesday, Nov 23rd. We are having a great response and it means a lot to me that my childhood friends from 15+ years ago are doing in this my honor especially when Facebook has been our only contact in so many years. I would LOVE to fly out there for 2 days to be present during the event. I have been researching flights and of course they are CRAZY expensive.

So..I was wondering if there is anyone out there that has connections with flights/points/rewards that they would be wiling to allow me to use (Sale or Donation).

If you know of anyone, please let me know! Thank you so much in advance!

Facebook me or email me at bagbyfamily@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty sure this outfit will not fly you to your fundraiser, but if you need flights for medical reasons, you might check them out.

    http://www.angelflightne.org/

    If you google Angel Flight they have different sites for different areas of the States.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete