Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New York Island Fundraiser In My Name

Im overwhelmed to know that my childhood/school friends are hosting a Fundraiser for Me 3000 miles away in Staten Island.  Im in tears in knowing how awesome this is. To think that 15 or more years later, my friends still remain my friends through good and bad. As I remember riding bikes, sledding, hanging out causing trouble HAHA, now we are fundraising to support me through my breast cancer battle. Thank you Diana! This means the world to me.

Check below for the information! I hope all my friends/family can attend this event! I wish I could be there, but please know I will be there in spirit and can't wait to see pictures!

Hello Everyone. On behalf of my company F2K Entertainment, The Marina Cafe and Gabbee we would like you to join us for a "Night For Gabbee" We all remeber Gabbee in our own little way. Lets show her our support miles away. Lets take it back to the child hood years and show all our good times. I have attached her Blog which you can read so you have an idea on her struggle. Don't miss it Marina Cafe $10.00 (Donation to Gabbee) admission will include 1 free drink 1 free raffle ticket towards a marina cafe gift certificate and Unlimted Orderves. We will have raffles and of course a 50/50. There will be Happy Hour prices at the Bar all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment