Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Needs Prayer

I just wanted to send out a public prayer request.

Last night, about midnight I had stomach pains. Most likely due to my bad eating habits I had yesterday. Lets just say Sonic & McDonalds and Fiber cereal. LOL.

Anyway, at midnight Cory and I were in the living room watching TV & catching up on life and I literally fell to the floor with sharp pains in my stomach. Going up my back in my shoulders and in the heart of my stomach. Then nausea set in, which led me to start panicking and thinking all sorts of things, which led to a heavy chest, tight throat and feeling like I had no AIR! It was horrible.

Sitting on the floor, I had my eyes closed and I opened them to find that Cory within minutes went and got every pill we owned to try and figure out what was going on. I tried hard to listen to my body and figure out what was happening but I just kept scaring myself.

So I started with 3 tums. Waited a bit, then drank some water. Waited some more and the anxiety got worse. Took a Valium. Waited some more, took a prilosec. All this time Cory is rubbing my back, and here I was finding myself burping which gave me a sense of relief that yes it was heartburn/gas/indigestion but I got myself so freaked out, that I put myself in a panic attack. After about 30 minutes or so, I started to calm down and the pain started to subside. Cory moved me into the bedroom, got me snuggled in, and I fell asleep in his arms. That was about 1am and I woke up at 6:30 to get the kids ready for school.

Today, I panicked again..not sure why. Lack of sleep, feeling queezy just put my mind at a stress level again and so I called my chemo nurse. She walked me through and explained how to better gauge that in the future. I got really emotional after talking to her and started to cry. I had Hope and Lisette with me which helped me alot. Im so thankful for friends/Sister and their willingness to go through this CRAZY journey with me. I love them.

Anyway, please pray for me. Thank you for your support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment