Wednesday, September 29, 2010

DONATIONS FOR BREAST CANCER BASKET

Hi Everyone - Lisette Here (Gabbee's Sister),

I am putting together a Breast Cancer Basket for my sister Gabbee to raffle off at the "Del Webb Goes Pink - Breast Cancer Walk" on October 9th in Florence.  She is fundraising to help with medical expenses and loss of income during her personal journey with breast cancer.  I am looking for businesses who may be interested in donating coupons, free services or samples to include in the basket. OR if you would like to donate an item with Breast Cancer theme (like Pink Ribbon Pin, Pink Ribbon Water Bottle, etc.) you can do that too.  Breast Cancer items are all over since October is the month dedicated to BC Awareness.   If you are interested please contact me by FB, email: pad818@msn.com or phone: 480-430-9485.  I will need by 7th of October.  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment