Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 15 Room Makeover

I am so tired but I had to write today. I promised I would have a blog a day. :) I’m tired because of good reasons. Today was my room makeover! I hope you enjoy the pictures! It was fun. I had some giggles, cries and pure exhaustion.



We trimmed, painted, carpets cleaned and then the fun began. Decorating! However before we started I got a super duper surprise! I received AN AMAZING QUILT that will literally wrap me up in God's promises. I cried when I received it. It was AMAZING! I LOVE IT!



Three sides. 1. Abba Father 2. Comforter & Counselor 3. Prince of Peace.



Then on the top in each square is a verse stating how GREAT our God is. Then at the headboard one of my favorite verses. Jeremiah 29:11.



It is seriously the greatest thing EVER.



My room looks great. I have some pics, but more will be up tomorrow when it’s totally done. We have some shelf hanging still to do.



Thank you to everyone that participated. Cory and I are lying here, relaxed and enjoying the peace that is filled in the room!



Thank you, Thank You, Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment